Sprout

A friend of mine recently told me about Sprout baby food and I'm so glad she did! It's a product that was developed by Tyler Florence, a professional chef. His motivation? When he became a father for the first time he wanted to be sure that his own children were eating healthy and organic foods, but he didn't always have the time to cook. Sprout is wonderful because it's not only healthy and organic, but it really tastes delicious. I also love the fact that he offers unique types of foods like butternut squash, lintel beans and brown rice. And, it comes in the most convenient bpa free zip pouch that's perfect when you're on the go...no breakable glass jars. Most importantly, my little Frances Rose loves it! When I don't have time to cook for her, I feel very confident in feeding her Sprout.

No comments :

Post a Comment