Friday Finds

Each of today's finds were found at a new store right here in my very own neighborhood (Plaza Midwood), Slate Interiors.  I'm SO happy they're here!  Their offerings included:
CHIC spelled in bright, blue letters...
this super cool wire chair...
this little wooden step ladder, which has become a great addition to my closet.  It allows me to easily reach the tip-top shelves and folds neatly out of sight!
Loved these signs!
I would have purchased this elephant if I didn't already have one just like it.  I heart elephants!
This was an adorable, little bamboo mirror.
Couldn't you just imagine curling up in this wing-back with a great novel and a hot cup of tea?
These miniature hand-knit sweaters were irresistible!
Not sure why, but I'm kind of obsessed with vintage newspaper bins.  I love the equestrian picture on this one.
Considering this mirror for my vanity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment