Friday Finds

I visited two of my favorite shopping destinations Friday and found the following fancies:
At Post & Gray, I found these fun books filled with pictures of children's rooms from homes in Stockholm, Paris and London.  The text is in Japanese, which I think makes the books even more charming.
They also had this super chic acrylic chair...
and great, gold cabinet.
I'm obsessed with vintage waste baskets. I found this adorable, poodle-embellished one at Sleepy Poet Antique Mall.
They also had this great asian lantern
and this strip of wooden pegs that will be perfect for Frances' room...
this awesome old metal chair...
this amazing low bookshelf, just the right size for kids...
this cute bamboo coat rack...
this pair of butterfly prints (I'm also obsessed with prints in pairs)...
this precious mare and foal sketch that I hung in Frances' room
and of course, I had to buy something for my little angel.  So, I found this sweet, wooden, magnetic ABC book for my favorite fancy, Frances!

1 comment :