True Love

Until Frances was born, I never realized I could love anyone as much as I love Todd.  Not only do I love Frances as much as I love Todd, but she has actually enhanced my love for him.  
This is currently my favorite photo.  Seeing the two most important people in my life stare at each other with such love in their eyes melts my heart like nothing else can.  Surprisingly, the love that Todd and Frances have for one another means as much to me as (if not more than) the love I have for each of them.  

6 comments :

  1. So touching Erin...I look forward to knowing that feeling! (someday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. I love seeing Todd light up when he talks about Frances! And I'll second the notion that there is nothing better than witnessing the two people you love most interact lovingly! The proactive
    kisses for him are just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely + precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. its so crazy how life works out! I can see your facial expressions while reading your words. You are one of the most positive and uplifting people I've ever met and so grateful for the times we spent together and to see your happiness now! A road trip needs to happen THIS summer! xox Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Vicki! :) We would LOVE to have a visit from you guys...Kelsey could even drive! :) I am SO ready for a night out of dancing!

    ReplyDelete