Welcome Frances Rose Huber






Our beautiful baby girl, Frances Rose, was born Saturday at 7:37 PM during the first Gator football game of the season. At 8lbs. even and 19 3/4" long, she is absolutely precious and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. The first days of her life Todd and I were both on this extraordinary high. Everything seemed right with the world and Frances was absolutely perfect. Then, on day three, reality set in for me and I went into panic mode. How could I possibly be responsible for something so precious and perfect? How could I keep her safe in such a dangerous world? Had I made a horrible mistake? I kept asking Todd that same question and he continued to reassure me that we hadn't. I finally realized that after my hormones finally regulated a few days later. Frances is an absolute miracle and we're reminded of that every morning when she wakes us up!

No comments :

Post a Comment